The 'third member' of Cabaret Voltaire and early The Hafler Trio. As well as working on his own aural experiments, Chris Watson now works as a well-respected sound recordist, developing some innovative techniques for Natural History radio and TV, most recently (2006) for the BBC's Galapagos series.
* Stepping into the Dark (1996, Touch Music)
* Outside the Circle of Fire (1998, Touch Music)
* Weather Report (2003, Touch Music)
* Oceanus Pacificus (2007, Touch Music)
* Cima Verde (2008, Sound Threshold)
* El Tren Fantasma (2011, Touch Music)
* Star Switch On with Mika Vainio, Philip Jeck, Hazard, Fennesz, AER, and Biosphere (2002, Touch Music)
* Number One with KK Null and Z'EV (2005, Touch Music)
* Storm with B. J. Nilsen (2006, Touch Music)
Sell tickets online for free. Sign-up to Event Genius and transform your events.Get started
Ticket Arena Ltd registered in England and Wales, number 06609043.
31 - 32 Park Row Leeds LS1 5JD.
© 2020 Ticket Arena. All rights reserved.