There are at least eight artists named Mala:
1) Mala (Martin Lawrence) is a DJ and producer mostly associated with the genre dubstep. He is one half of Digital Mystikz (also known as DMZ), a dubstep production duo consisting of Mala and Coki from the South London suburb of Norwood SE25. Go to http://www.dmzuk.com and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Mystikz for more info
2) MALA (SERIES media): Andrés Ramírez (a.k.a. MALA) Inspired by a whole range of music and an insatiable taste for bleeps, clicks, noises and sound deconstruction, MALA's production, in studio and on the dance floor, reach a particular style of sound sited somewhere between breaks, techno and abstract music, with a deadly dose of futuristic groove
3) Mala (Zaman Records): British based singer songwriter. Release titled "Wot One", comprising recordings that are eclectic, experimental and innovative. "Conengitetis" is currently voted as the top track on this page. Due to this technical issue, she is also set up as "Mala Papachan" on Last FM. Go to www.zamanrecords.com
4) Mala (WM Malaysia): Malaysian based pop singer.
5) Mala (retinascan): German electronic noise duo.Kleine Worte Sätze sind gut zerlegt in kleinste Einzelteile can be found open music contest sampler No.3. http://www.retinascan.de
6) Naseem Nazli (Urdu: مالا; November 9, 1939 – March 6, 1990), popularly called Mala, was a famous Pakistani playback singer of Urdu and Punjabi films.
7) Mala (in English spelled as Edge) was Latvian indie band from Valka, Latvia formed in year 2003. Their records have been included in many underground music compilations.
8) Mala is a Swiss country/Americana singer/songwriter and fiddler.
http://www.malamusic.ch Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Sell tickets online for free. Sign-up to Event Genius and transform your events.
Ticket Arena Ltd registered in England and Wales, number 06609043.
31 - 32 Park Row Leeds LS1 5JD.
© 2019 Ticket Arena. All rights reserved.