Two bands known by this name-
1. A straight edge hardcore band from Denver, Colorado
2. Some bullshit from Tennessee no one cares about: clever, hopeful, heartfelt lyrics and beautiful musicianship, turning heads towards a new perspective. Zack Smith - Guitar, Matt Wood - Vocals/Guitar, Brandon Earl - Drums,
Zack Kirk - Bass
In the early months of 2003, Memphis, Tennessee introduced the south to the charming quartet known aptly as Perspective. Not only was their debut EP an instant success with audiences, but their live shows proved that their talent had moved past just writing hook-laden songs. Now with three years of playing numerous radio and television sponsored events, sharing the stage with national acts such as Ingram Hill, Hot Action Cop, Bo Bice and approximately 2,000 EP sales (in Memphis alone), Perspective have released their widely anticipated sophomore EP "Living, Breathing, etc.". Filled with clever, hopeful, awe-inspiring, and heartfelt lyrics along with beautifully developed musicianship, Perspective shows why they've been turning heads for the past two years.
• In 2003, played an industry showcase show at the New Daisy Theatre in Memphis in which an estimated 800 people came to support.
• In May 2003, played with Lava recording artist Hot Action Cop.
• Released First EP in March of 2004
• Played "93X-Mas" in 2003 and 2004, a WMFS production concert, in support of Shinedown and many others
• First EP sales reached 2,000 in the duration of 14 months in Memphis alone.
• Air play, radio interviews and live acoustic performances on radio stations: 94.1 WMBZ "The Buzz" (Memphis), 92.9 WMFS "93X" (Memphis), WEGR 102.7 "Rock103" (Memphis), 89.9 WEVL (Memphis) and college radio such as Ole Miss' station 92.1(Oxford)
• Played 2005 New Years Eve on Beale Celebration, produced by WMC-TV 5
• Involved with numerous charitable cause concerts, such as The Sunshine Girls' Home in Hernando, St. Jude in Memphis, and the "Memphis MusiCares" Festival held by The Memphis Chapter of the Recording Academy for the Katrina crisis.
• Opened for Ingram Hill for the Hernando Music and Heritage Festival in September 2005.
• Tracks "Homecoming" and "Before You Know" were awarded "Best Drums in Alternative Pop", the weeks of 23May2005 and 4Apr2005 and "Last Forever" was awarded "Best Male Vocals in Rock", week of 19Dec2005, "Best Drums in Rock", week of 30Jan2006 and "Rocking Track in Rock", week of 30Jan2006 on Garageband.com
• Released "Living, Breathing, etc" EP in October 2005, selling 200 copies in first 2 weeks.
• Voted in "Top 3 Unsigned Bands" in the Midsouth on www.Rock103.com
• Engineered and Produced by Scott
Hardin (Saliva, Third Day, Sister Hazel)
747 Sessions EP - Released 2004
Living, Breathing, Etc. EP - Released 2005
-Air play from the single "Last Forever" on Memphis stations 94.1 wmbz (The Buzz), 102.7 wegr (Rock103) and 92.9 wmfs (93X)
info pulled from SonicBids EPK http://www.sonicbids.com/epk/epk.asp?epk_id=56701
Sell tickets online for free. Sign-up to Event Genius and transform your events.Get started
Ticket Arena Ltd registered in England and Wales, number 06609043.
31 - 32 Park Row Leeds LS1 5JD.
© 2021 Ticket Arena. All rights reserved.