"Sigma" can refer to;
1. A United Kingdom-based Drum and Bass collective
2. An Arizona, USA based punk-rock band
3. One of the many pseudonyms of Canadian electronic artist Renard.
4. A Psy-Trance artist from Ramat-Gan, Israel
5. A boy group from Taiwan (SIGMA乐团).
1. Sigma (Σ) is a British drum and bass duo consisting of Cameron Edwards and Joe Lenzie. They met at Leeds University at drum and bass nights. Their 2010 collaboration with DJ Fresh "Lassitude" peaked at number 98 on the UK Singles Chart. Their single "Nobody to Love", a rework of Kanye West's "Bound 2", was released on 6 April 2014. It topped the UK Singles Chart, becoming not only their first top 40 single but also their first UK number one.
2. Phoenix Arizona’s SIGMA has covered a lot of punk-rock grounds since their inception only two an a half short years ago. Stars and Fights, the title of the band's debut full-length album has captured the hearts of thousands like a velvet glove with brass knuckles.
Brutal, political and sophisticated at the same time. SIGMA has harnessed their talent into creating one of the most promising underground bands in recent memory. Their musical influences are heavily weighted in their love for all types of styles and genre’s such as bands like Fugazi, Death By Stereo, Anti-Flag, Sick Of It All, Paint It Black, Hatebreed, and the list goes on.
Since 2003, SIGMA have performed many shows both local and nationwide. Producing the unique blend in sounds of punk-metal, channeled by an unforgettable member switch in lead vocals/guitars and drums. Two shows/performances in one band. Fronted by Jeff Harder and Keith Wallace who sets a passion and flair that has never existed known to man. Putting the rhythm to your neighborhood is Jon Kabir on bass that flips and wails like a demented psychopath that lies behind his dark eyes and black hair. Moving quickly up the ranks of opening acts to headlining band, in the beginning of the year 2005 SIGMA was described as “ The Hardest Working punk band in Arizona.
Sigma has shared stages with many of today’s well known and hottest bands as well as with legendary performers who have been a big influence on the band such as Conflict, River City Rebels, Total Chaos, Though Riot, Pipedown, The Code, The Soviettes, Antifreeze, Killradio, A Wilhelm Scream, Lower Class Brats, The Fight, Destruction Made Simple, Lostprophets, The Adolescents, Michale Graves, Narcoleptic Youth, 2005 Vans Warped Tour and the list goes on. SIGMA will unleash their arsenal of punk metal riffs and carefully crafted thought-provoking lyrics on society with their second full-length album release on May 1st 2006. SIGMA has a new level of determination and will be one of the bands to watch out for in 2006.
3. Sigma is one of the many pseudonyms of Canadian electronic artist Renard.
4. A Psytrance producera
5. SIGMA is a new Taiwanese boy group who debuted in Dec. 2010 with their self-titled album, SIGMA. Members consist of Judy Chou (周定緯), Jett (Mrtting) Li/李杰宇, and Tommy Lin/林維哲.
Sell tickets online for free. Sign-up to Event Genius and transform your events.Get started
Ticket Arena Ltd registered in England and Wales, number 06609043.
31 - 32 Park Row Leeds LS1 5JD.
© 2021 Ticket Arena. All rights reserved.