To celebrate the book release of Mary Berry’s much anticipated new book, Foolproof Cooking, Telegraph Bespoke presents an exclusive event, ‘An Afternoon with Mary Berry’, at The Grand Connaught Rooms, London.
Hosted by Telegraph food writer, Diana Henry, guests will enjoy an intimate Q&A session with the nation’s favourite baker, Mary Berry, and be treated to a luxury afternoon tea.
Join us on Friday, March 18th, 2016 for a Champagne reception, before taking your seat for the intimate Q&A, and indulging in a delicious tea, attended by Mary and specially created by executive chef, Nick Evans.
An Afternoon with Mary Berry ticket (£125 plus booking fee) includes:
· A glass of Champagne on arrival
· Access to an exclusive Q&A with Mary Berry hosted by The Telegraph’s Diana Henry
· Mary Berry inspired Champagne afternoon tea attended by Mary
· A signed copy of Mary Berry’s Fool Proof Cooking (BBC Books)
· A Telegraph Bespoke gift bag