Chew The Fat is a series of informal panel led discussions exploring big topics in bitesize chunks. An evening of eating, drinking and thinking outside the box.
Do you like beer? We do.
Our one-off special edition of Chew The Fat is the ideal opportunity to quench your thirst for all things Beer. Yorkshire is one of the UK’s leading areas for ace breweries and we have some of its most notorious and some of its most understated coming to show us what they’re made of. Along with four very exciting specialists, some incredible Leeds-based street food vendors and some excellent local DJs, get ready to explore what makes a proper Yorkshire cold one (and maybe drink some too).
- Peter Brears: Food Writer/Historian, Leeds
- Alessandra Confessore: The Ilkley Brewery Head Brewer
- Rachel Auty: Women On Tap CIC Founder/Director
- Christian Townsley: North Brewing Co, Founder/Director
- North Brewing Co
- The Ilkley Brewery
- Darkland Brewery
- Crooked Brewing Ltd.
- Soul Shack
- Aletha (Puddles)
- Andy Buchan (The Friday Residency)
- £10/7 inc. free drinks token
All profits go to Leeds North and West Foodbank and Leeds South and East Foodbank
Chew The Fat
Food & DrinkView More