Circus x Cream Presents Eric Prydz Liverpool (23/10/2020) CASHLESS VOUCHERS
How to buy drinks at Circus
1. Buy a voucher in advance above
2. On the day of the show, every customer will be provided with a cashless wristband once their event ticket has been scanned
3. Head to the Wristband Top Up stand and get your wristband credited with your pre bought voucher
4. Then head to the bar and get the drinks in!
5. Don’t worry if you run out - you can top up again with Cash or Card at the stand as many times as you need
6. Keep your wristband including the chip to refund what you don’t spend
ADVANCE TOP UP OFFER
Get additional free credit on all advance vouchers of £30 or more! This offer is not available for top ups on the show day at the event; it is only available on vouchers bought in advance via above.
By buying your Cashless Voucher in advance you will have your own separate area to redeem your voucher to avoid big queues!
When topping up your wristband on the day, we accept card or cash at the Wristband Top Up Stand! However, we would advise buying vouchers in advance for ease and for the benefit of FREE credit!
If you would like to apply for a refund after the event, the refund link will be posted on Circus Facebook Monday 26th October 2020
Terms & Conditions
- Free credit is only available for advance top ups with a minimum spend of £30. Paid credit must be spent before free credit will be activated.
- Every wristband used will incur at £1 activation fee
- Every customer is entitled to a refund after the event for any credit which isn’t spent on the day. Please note, this refund link will be posted across Circus Facebook on Monday 26th October at midday
- For every refund processed £1.25 bank charges will be incurred and will be deducted from the credit left on your wristband
- Customers will have between 12:00 Noon on the 26th October 2020 until 12:00 on the 28th October to process their refund
- All refunds must be applied for by 12:00 on the 28th October 2020. After which you will not be able to apply for any left over funds on your wristband.