Common People 2017 - Oxford
Common People 2017 - Oxford Line Up
SATURDAY THE COMMON STAGE:
GROOVE ARMADA (DJ SET) / WILD BEASTS FOALS (DJ SET) /
THE SELECTER + THE BEAT / SAINT ETIENNE / NOVELIST /
AMY MACDONALD / HOUSE GOSPEL CHOIR / LUCY LEAVE
SATURDAY THE UNCONTAINED STAGE:
MY NU LENG & M8s: VERY SPECIAL GUEST: GOLDIE
NOVELIST / REDLIGHT / GOTSOME / KLOSE ONE
PETE TONG PRESENTS IBIZA CLASSICS
PERFORMED BY THE HERITAGE ORCHESTRA
CONDUCTED BY JULES BUCKLEY
SUNDAY THE COMMON STAGE
RAG'N'BONE MAN / BECKY HILL / THE CUBAN BROTHERS
ELVANA: ELVIS FRONTED NIRVANA / COLDREDLIGHT
SUNDAY THE UNCONTAINED STAGE:
MOXIE PRESENTS ON LOOP: JOY ORBISON / MIDLAND /
KORNÉL KOVÁCS / FELIX DICKINSON / OR:LA
ACROSS THE WEEKEND
UNCOMMON STAGE PRESENTED BY NIGHTSHIFT:
SHAODOW / ZAIA /THE BALKAN WANDERERS / JESS HALL & BARNEY MORSE BROWN / KANADIA
VIENNA DITTO / DEATH OF HI-FI / LEADER / YOUNG WOMEN'S MUSIC PROJECT
RHYMESKEEMZ / THE SHAPES / LOW ISLAND / DESERT STORM / THE EPSTEIN
LITTLE RED / THE PINK DIAMOND REVUE / CATGOD / SLATE HEARTS
THE PIG’S BIG RECORD CLUB STAGE HOSTED BY THE SHELLAC COLLECTIVE 78S DJS:
REDFOOT / SARA SPADE & THE NOISY BOYS / SCHRÖDINGER'S STRINGS / DATUM PLANE
THE HENRY BROTHERS / MOLLY DAVIES & MORE
DJs ACROSS THE WEEKEND:
SHEPDOG (NICE UP!) / DEL GAZEEBO / COUNT SKYLARKIN /
KERRY & CASIO VS HARVEY K-TEL / DJ BINGE / PEEPSHOW PADDY / HOUSEWURK /
BACK FOR GOOD / DAPPER DAN / DANNY.WAV / ELLA FANTAZIA / TROL23 /
DASHER + WAZZY / BUSTMASTA BARRYDARK / DJ CIRCLES VS NELLY B PAGE / NICK MOORBATH
REGGAE BINGO / MICK SWAGGER / MISS SPLINTERS / JASON KING / ALEX FROM WIGAN
AMAZING BARS, VENUES & STREET FOOD
ANTICS & FAMILY FUN:
DISCO SHED / VINATGE FUNFAIR RIDES / POP-UP PERFROMANCES / HORNS OF PLENTY / SCRUMPTIOUS STREET FOOD / COCKTAIL BARS /
KIDS AREA FEAT. CIRCUS, FACE PAINTING, CRAZY INFLATABLES /
& MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED
COMMON PEOPLE OXFORD 2017 TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Common People is for nice, friendly, fun people who respect others so bring good vibes only. Also, please respect our neighbours by not parking on residential roads, or making excessive noise when you leave so we can all have fun again together next year.
• This event is a non-camping event and by law, no camping is permitted on South Park, and will not be tolerated.
• Proof of age may be required for all ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to leave the festival.
• Please note re-entry will be allowed to the event at our discretion. Ticket holders will need to retain their tickets and keep their wristbands intact to be allowed to re-enter the event.
• Right of admission is reserved by the event if you have a ticket, there may be circumstances where we feel or understand you should not be allowed into our event such as you being under the influence of drugs, and you will not be permitted to enter the event. No refund will be given.
• Illegal and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated and will lead to ejection from the event without refund. For the safety of all our visitors, crowd surfing and moshing are prohibited.
• No entry to the site after 8pm (each night).
• Adult and Student Tickets can only be used by persons age 18 or over on day the festival starts.
• Student Tickets are for full-time students only. Valid NUS, ISIC or a valid University ID is required at the box office for wristband exchange. No other student ID accepted
• By purchasing a Child (Age 4 & under) ticket or Child (Age 5-17) ticket, you are confirming that you are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the teen or child for whom you are purchasing.
• Ticket holders under the age of 18 can only enter the festival with the person who purchased their ticket i.e. their parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian. Any under 18 ticket holders attempting to enter the festival without this person will be denied entry to the festival. For safety reasons, any persons attempting to enter the festival with a Child Ticket holder that they are not the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian for will be denied entry. All festival goers will require their own ticket. Children aged 4 and under will be admitted free of charge for both days but will require a ticket.
• All young persons (aged 15-17) MUST be accompanied by an adult over the age of 30. This MUST be the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the young person. An adult over the age of 30 can accompany a maximum of 4 young persons (aged 15-17) into Common People.
• All young persons (aged 11-14) MUST be accompanied by an adult over the age of 26. This MUST be the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the young person. An adult aged 26 or older can accompany a maximum of 4 young persons (aged 11-14) into Common People
• An adult over 21 can accompany a maximum of 4 children (aged 0-10) into Common People. This MUST be the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the young person
• Nominated Guardians must complete a Non-Legal Guardianship Form and bring this with them to the festival. As with parents and Legal Guardians, the nominated guardian must be appropriately aged according to the above to accompany a child or teen to the festival and comply with the other rules regarding entry.
• To enter the VIP Area, you must have a VIP Ticket (Adult or Under 18s or Family) that needs to be purchased in advance.
• Challenge 25 There will be a Challenge 25 policy operating at every bar. Challenge 25 means that every individual, who visually appears to be under 25 years of age and is seeking to purchase or be supplied with alcohol at the premises or from the premises, shall be required to produce identification proving that individual to be 18 years of age or older. Acceptable identification for the purposes of age verification will include a photographic driving licence, British passport, or photographic identification bearing the “PASS” logo and the persons date of birth. If the person seeking alcohol is unable to produce acceptable means of identification, no sale or supply of alcohol will be made to or for that person. If you are under 18 you are committing an offence if you attempt to buy alcohol
• What to bring/what not to bring Common People, Oxford is an open air event in a park – so please come prepared with whatever the British weather might offer from raincoats to suncream, blankets to sun-hats!
• Prohibited Items The following items are not permitted: - Illegal substances – we operate a zero tolerance on drugs/legal highs and entry will be refused for those attempting to enter the event with any - Glass (of any kind) or cans - Spray cans - Laser equipment or pens - Gas canisters - Fireworks, flares, Chinese lanterns, klaxons, air horns or other similar items capable of making loud noise and any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon - Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller blades, personal motorised vehicles (unless a motability scooter – see Disability Access Information) - Large umbrellas or parasols of any kind - Chairs of any sort, including stools, shooting sticks, will not be permitted at the event. There will be areas where seating is provided away from the main stage if you need a break during the day - Trolleys / Radio Flyers / wagons of any kind.
• You may be searched on entry to the event site. Any items that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. No responsibility is given for the return of confiscated items. If you are in possession of illegal substances you may be arrested
• Please do not climb the flag poles.
• Food & Drink. No food or drink (alcoholic or not) is permitted to be brought into the event, but customers are allowed to bring their own small bottles of water so long as they are sealed and unopened. No alcoholic drinks are permitted to be taken out of the event.
• There are a wide variety of licensed bars and catering open throughout the event, as well as free water points.
• See the site maps for where food and drink outlets are located
• Medication Please bring any medication that you would normally take and tell your friends about any allergies that you have. Medication can be safely stored and refrigerated at the event First Aid point on site if required. Please remember that all medication must be self-administered.
• Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time.
• Photography, Filming & Sound Equipment Please note that film cameras and CCTV will be present at the event and the site of the event is being used to photograph and record video and film footage. Ticket holders (including all minors) give their express consent to the use of the actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any photos, film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
• By entering the event and by your presence at the event site, you acknowledge that you may be photographed and recorded as part of such footage and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.
• Prior written permission is needed by Common People Ltd to use Common People tickets in any sales promotions, media, marketing, reward programmes, staff incentives, raffles, auctions or general competitions. ‘Common People’ is a registered trademark; the Common People logo and any related Common People artwork cannot be used without written permission of Common People Ltd
• The promoter reserves the right to change the line up without notification.
• Warning – exposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing.
• Parents are reminded that there are areas of the festival site, especially immediately in front of the stages, that are inappropriate for some people including young children. Also please note that there could be performances which may contain language or material that may offend some people.
• Tickets are strictly non-refundable.
• There is no parking available on or around South Park in residential areas so please walk, ride a bike or use public transport to get to Common People South Park is a beautiful natural site and we want to keep it that way so please help us by keeping it clean – Keep Common People Tidy!
• You must have lots of fun, it’s the law :)