Concrete Pint 2019
Concrete Pint 2019
The Concrete Beer Hall:
55 Cask and Craft beers available, seating and pub games (45 cask, 10 craft)
Rent a glass with a swap facility for a fresh one, Steins, Pint, Halves, and Thirds available
The Concrete Garden:
Outdoor Stage with live music Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The Juniper Berry Bar (Serving a range of pub drinks including softs, but of course lots of gins)
Funkin Cocktail Bar
Canopy Covered Seating
Ticket Terms & Conditions
Concrete Pint 2019 Terms and Conditions
• E-Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
• Availability of tickets is not guaranteed. Licensed capacity is finite.
• Lost tickets will not be replaced.
• Bags and other items maybe be subject to inspection by security staff. Persons who refuse bag searches WILL be denied entry to the festival or evicted from the festival if search is refused.
• Please adhere to door opening and closing times (tickets will not be valid prior to or after these times).
• Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
• In the event of cancellation, only face value of the E-Ticket (not the booking fee and/or card charges) will be fully refunded.
• The right of admission is reserved.
• Friday night is for adults only. No under 18's are allowed.
• We recommend all children under 16 are off the event site by 20:00 on Saturday.
• All children up to the age of 18 (17 and under) attending the festival on Saturday and Sunday MUST be accompanied by a ticket holding adult aged 18 or over.
• Tickets for Children up to the age of 13 (12 and under) are £1 plus booking fee.
• Wristbands MUST be placed on ticket holders by a member of the entrance staff and must be worn at all times
• Wristbands are non-transferable.
• Readmission to the festival will not be allowed after 9pm on Friday or Saturday night.
• Last ticket admissions at 9pm on Friday and Saturday evenings and 4pm Sunday afternoon, after which both the entrance and box office will be closed.
• Readmission to the festival will not be allowed without a wristband at any time and removed wristbands will not be replaced.
• Food or beverage products purchased outside of the festival are not permitted on site.
• The festival operates a Challenge 25 policy - ID will be requested and must be presented on request. No refunds for tickets holder unable to provide ID. Valid ID is a passport, a European Union photocard, driving licence or a photographic identity card bearing the national Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS) hologram.
• If you wish to have your beer in glassware then glasses are available from the glassware counter in the beer hall, a refundable deposit will be charged. Free plastic pint and half pint cups are available. Lost glasses will incur a £3 replacement charge.
• All beverages purchased at the festival must be consumed on the festival site.
Security & Zero Tolerance Policy
• The festival is manned by a team of security professionals for your safety and enjoyment.
• The festival operates a Zero Tolerance Policy to the sale of alcohol to under 18s, the consumption of alcohol by under 18s, the use of recreational drugs to include (but not intended to be exhaustive) cannabis, stimulants and Nitrous Oxide canisters.
• The festival operates an Eviction policy for anyone believed to be ‘selling’ or ‘supplying’ any controlled substance and possible arrest.
Programme Alterations/ Force majeure
• Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the programme if necessary
• The festival reserves the right in the event of force majeure, to alter or cancel the performances and/or the festival
Free drinking water available
Mini Bus Runs to Bletchley Train Station from 21:30