For 2 days this Summer we’re bringing over 60 of our favourite acts and 12,000 of you, to the island in the middle of Nottingham’s oldest country park for our biggest party yet…
Detonate Festival runs for 2 days 11am-11pm. Last entry on Friday 9th June is 6pm and 4pm on Saturday 10th June (unless otherwise arranged). There is no camping on site at Detonate Festival. There is a campsite locally at Holme Pierpont though, and lots of hotels and hostels throughout the city centre. The Festival site is just over 1 mile from the Nottingham city centre.
- Date & Times -
Friday 9 June
Event Times: 11am-11pm
Last Entry: 6pm
Saturday 10 June 2017
Event Times: 11am-11pm
Last Entry: 4pm
- Line up -
Friday 9th June
KANO - FULL LIVE SHOW
SIGMA - DJ
NOISIA - DJ
KÖLSCH - DJ
SG LEWIS - DJ
CAMO & KROOKED
GENERAL LEVY - LIVE
ALIX PEREZ B2B SKEPTICAL W/ SP:MC
KENNY KEN - JUNGLE SET
Takeovers: The Brickworks//Can't Stop Won't Stop X Gangsta Wraps// Krudd X Crucast
Saturday 10th June:
CHASE & STATUS - DJ W/ RAGE
WILEY PRESENTS GODFATHER FT GHETTS, PRESIDENT T, MS BANKS & SCRATCHY
WILKINSON - DJ
TQD - ROYAL T, DJ Q, FLAVA D
DJ HYPE B2B HAZARD
DIGITAL MYSTIKZ (MALA & COKI)
THE HEATWAVE: HOT WUK
SIR SPYRO B2B SPOOKY B2B CHIMPO & KILLA P
KASRA B2B EMPEROR
N-TYPE (DUBPLATE SET)
Takeovers: The Brickworks//Tumble Audio//Beastwang//Caramello
- Location -
Set amongst the woodland, clearings & lakes of Colwick Country Park, Nottingham
- Stages -
The Pontoon Amphitheater
The Brand New Hidden Woodland
The Drum & Bass Big Top
The Lakeside Stage
- Access to VIP Island
- Access to VIP Bar / Lounge
- Access to VIP toilets
- Gain entry into the festival via fast track VIP entrance
- Entry to the festival is by advance ticket purchase only. No tickets will be available on the gates.
- This is an over 18's event.
- A challenge 25 policy will be implement, please ensure you have your ID available to be checked, if you look younger than 25 you will be ID'd.
- Accepted forms of I.D. are: in date passport / in date driving license (provisional accepted) / in date citizen card
- No alcohol or liquids of any kind to be brought into the festival.
- No food is allowed to be brought into the festival.
- No knives or weapons to be brought into the festival.
- Drug dealing and consumption will not be tolerated.
- No aerosols, sprays or pressurised containers permitted
- No glass to be brought into the festival.
- Any persons carrying open or sealed vessels shall not be admitted at any time into the festival.
- There will be no re-admission during the event i.e. once you have arrived you can't leave and come back that day
Disabled Access Guide
We can provide:
- Disabled parking
- Entrance accessible for wheelchair users
- Wheelchair accessible toilet
- Designated viewing area