FYB Cala Conta & Cala Bassa Beach Hopping Cruise - Sunset - 5 hours
• 5 hour chill out beach hopping cruise:
- 1 hour stop at Cala Bassa
- 1 hour stop at Cala Conta
- 1 hour swim stop
- 2 hours of coastal sightseeing
• Get to see islands, secluded bays and coastline only possible by boat
• Fresh Fruit and light snacks included
• Limited capacity so it’s never crowded
• Paddle boards, body boards, donut, floating mats and other water toys
• Free Snorkeling equipment available
• Limited capacity so it’s never crowded
• Diving board
• Glass bottom submarine vision
• Allowed to bring food on board and sealed water bottles
• Watch the famous Ibiza sunset in front of Cafe Mambo
Float Your Boat is now providing fabulous Beach Hopping Cruises. Designed to cater for all ages, guests spend 5 heavenly, sun-drenched hours exploring some of the island’s most spectacular coastline. It’s the perfect way to discover a different, enchanting side of Ibiza, taking time to soak up a string of breath-taking sights not reachable on land while avoiding the sky-high prices of peak summertime car rental and the ensuing parking drama.
Float Your Boat Beach Cruise promises an altogether different kind of cruise. Designed to showcase the dazzling beauty of Ibiza’s stunning shoreline, this is the kind of seafaring perfection guaranteed to make you see the White Isle in an entirely new light. This 2 floor motorised catamaran will cruise along the best beaches and coves in Ibiza.
With 6 departures per week (every day except Wednesdays) from San Antonio harbour, guests can hop aboard either a daytime or sunset cruise. Daytime cruises run from 12pm-5pm on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, while sunset cruises slide into action on Mondays, Fridays and Sundays between 4pm-9pm (until later in the season, that is, when times are adjusted accordingly).
Each cruise follows the same route, first heading out into the sparkling blue beyond and then following the coast south towards two of Ibiza’s most stunning beaches. The first stop is Cala Bassa, a beach with fine white sand and clear, shallow waters perfect for little ones to splash around in; followed by Cala Conta, probably the island’s most popular, beautiful beach. Guests have the opportunity to spend an hour at each location, either heading inland to explore and/or check out what the world class beach clubs have to offer, or simply to set sarongs atop the sand and soak up all those sun-kissed beach vibes.
There’s also an hour long swim stop en route, allowing guests to discover Ibiza’s tempting, turquoise waters. Dive in with a snorkel to uncover the island’s dazzling underwater world, or jump onto a paddle board and make for the horizon - there’s plenty of opportunity for water-based adventures. Meanwhile, those back on deck can tuck into a range of delicious snacks, from bread and alioli to salami, gambas, and juicy fresh fruit. Or for an additional €10 (or €5 for kids), they can upgrade to an open bar for the duration of the trip, with draught beer, sangria, cava and soft drinks included. Tunes come in the form of chilled out pop classics, with the tempo and atmosphere often revving up a gear as the boats sail back towards port.
Daytime cruises are running from April 5th to October 30th, with sunset cruises kicking later that month on April 30th and running through to October 8th. Tickets are priced at just €39 for adults and €20 for kids, making this one of the most affordable, fun-filled ways to discover some of Ibiza’s most truly magnificent beaches. Put simply, it’s what dream days on the island are made from.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ!
* You must check in before boarding. Check in begins/opens half an hour before departure and closes 10 minutes before departure.
* Do not park in the port as there is a 2 hours maximum stay. There is parking available around San Antonio but it's a busy place in summer so please allow time to find a space.
* Clients can bring their own food and sealed water bottles on board.
* In sailing conditions are unfavourable, you will be taken instead to the sheltered bay of Cala Salada and the unspoiled Islas Margaritas in the north of the island. Both experiences are pure gold.
Recommendations: Sun cream, sun hat, sun glasses, swimwear, towel, camera, a jacket or cardigan and if you get sick at sea get yourself some travel sickness tablets. Biodraminas is the local Spanish brand of seas sickness tablets that are available at local pharmacies (always indicated with a green cross).
Cancellation policy: If you cancel more than 48 hours in advance of your chosen date, you will be fully refunded. In case of bad weather conditions, the activity can either be rescheduled or refunded.
FLOAT YOUR BOAT IBIZA
Boat PartyView More