Field Day 2016
Field Day 2016 Lineup
Bicep - live
Danny L Harle
Doug Hream Blunt
Floating Points - live
Holly Herndon - live
Huw Steven (DJ Set)
Jackmaster b2b Gerd Janson
KINK - live
Let's Eat Grandma
Motor City Drum Ensemble
Mount Kimbie DJ Set
Paradise Bangkok Molam International Band
Red Axes - live
Tale of Us
The Black Madonna
Tom Ravenscroft (DJ Set)
Wooden Wisdom & Dj Fitz
Yorkston Thorne Khan
Ben Watt Band feat. Bernard Butler
Brian Jonestown Massacre
Fat White Family
Kero Kero Bonito
Kimmo Pohjonen Skin
Royce Wood Junior (DJ Set)
The Temper Trap
The Thurston Moore Band
Saturday 11.30 – 23:00
Sunday 13:00 – 22.45
Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- Waxarch Ltd (“we”) are the promoters and organisers of the Field Day Festival (“the event”).
- The following terms and conditions are in place to ensure the safety and security of everyone at Field Day.
- By purchasing a ticket or accepting a guest ticket for the event from any outlet and entering the event as a ticket holder or guest you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
- We reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any updates will be published on the Field Day website and at the entrances to the event.
- Field Day is an over-18’s event.
- Proof of age in the form of recognised photographic ID may be required on entry and in order to purchase alcohol.
- Babes in arms are not permitted at the event.
- Only tickets bought from authorised agents will be valid for entry – you can find a list of authorised agents on the Field Day website.
- Tickets are non exchangeable, refundable or transferable. Re-sale or attempted re-sale is not allowed. Where there has been a breach of this condition (or breach of any other terms and conditions), we reserve the right to cancel the tickets and refuse entry to the event without refund or compensation.
- Eight tickets maximum per transaction
- Tickets, wristbands or other forms of accreditation to the event remain the property of the event for security purposes, and may be recalled at any time.
- Ticket holder names must be provided at point of purchase. No name changes will be made after purchase Tickets may not be used as part of a promotion, competition, advertising, or be given away as part of a product or service package or for commercial gain.
- We are not liable for any tickets that have been lost or stolen.
- Those collecting tickets by box office collection should bring the card with which they have made their booking and their confirmation code, personal ID is also advisable. Where the person collecting is not the card holder a signed letter of authorization from the card holder is required along with the confirmation code of the booking and personal ID for those collecting. This signed letter of authorization should describe the individual who will be collecting the tickets and should contain the last 4 digits of the card used to make the booking.
- Where multiple tickets have been bought in one transaction, all members of the party must arrive at the same time.
- There is no re-admittance to the event – please make sure that you have everything you need to enjoy your day.
- The organisers reserve the right of refusal of admission, whereupon the ticket will be refunded.
- All ticket holders and guests must consent to a security search of persons, clothing, bags and any other items deemed necessary, as a condition of entry. Prohibited items (including those outlined in these terms & conditions as well as on the Field Day website) will be confiscated and disposed of. No facilities exist to store prohibited items at the event entrance.
- The organisers retain the right to conduct further searches during the event should they have a reasonable suspicion that any of these conditions have been breached.
- Various items are prohibited at Field Day to keep the event safe and to allow us to comply with the licensing objectives. A full list of prohibited items is available at the Field Day website – however we draw your attention to the following categories:
- Food and Drink – You may not bring any food or drink (including alcohol) to the event with the exception of sealed bottles of water up to 1 litre in size. There is a full range of licensed bars and food outlets inside the event, and free drinking water points throughout the site.
- Drugs / Controlled Substances – The law of the land applies to Field Day as much as anywhere else – do not bring drugs to Victoria Park as they will almost certainly be found as you enter the event, you will be ejected and passed to the police
- ‘Legal’ Highs / Nitrous Oxide etc– these categories of so-called ‘legal’ highs are specifically prohibited at Field Day, as we recognise that they have the potential to be just as harmful as other controlled substances. This applies equally to any substance that can’t be identified by our security team.
- Weapons – weapons, or anything that could be considered a weapon, is prohibited at the event.
- Animals – only registered assistance dogs are permitted at the event – please contact our access team to discuss your requirements before the event.
- Bicycles – Field Day encourages you to cycle to the event and we provide a bike park outside the perimeter near Grove Road. No bikes, or other forms of transport, are permitted in the event site. Please only use designated bike parking facilities.
- Valuable items – Field Day is a busy event and it’s easy to misplace items while you’re having fun. We do not take any responsibility for items lost at the event and recommend that you avoid bringing valuable items to the event where possible. If you do lose something, visit our welfare tent on the day, or contact us through the website after the event.
- Dangerous items – the following are considered dangerous and are not permitted. Glass in any form, cans or metal containers, spray cans, gas cannisters or compressed gas in any container, fireworks, flares, smoke cannisters, chinese lanterns, camping stoves or cooking apparatus, explosives, firearms, knives or blades, replica weapons of any sort, large golf umbrellas, stools / camping sticks / chairs or other furniture, gazebos or parasols, sports equipment, flags and banners, megaphones, amplification equipment, klaxons, airhorns, large bags, hi-visibility tabards or similar.
- Other prohibited items – please refer to our website or to signs at the event entrance for details of other items that are prohibited to keep the event safe and crime free.
- We reserve the right to prohibit any other item if in the reasonable opinion of the organisers it could constitute a risk to safety or security.
- If you are refused entry to the event, or have been previously ejected, you may not attempt to purchase another ticket or to otherwise gain entry.
Safety and Security
- Any behaviour which puts your safety, or that of other attendees or event staff at risk will lead to ejection from the event.
- Specifically, we will not permit moshing, crowd surfing or climbing on event structures or existing park landscape.
- We will also not tolerate anti social or abusive behaviour to any one at the event.
- There is no refund in the case of an ejection from the event.
Filming, & Photography
- By buying a ticket for Field Day the customer consents to photography / filming / recording by Field Day, our partners, or those authorised to so by us, and for any such recording to be used in any media, throughout the world, for all time.
- There will be CCTV present at the event. Further details of the purpose of the scheme and how it is controlled will be shown at the entrances.
- There is no unauthorised filming, photography or recording permitted at the event. Please do not bring professional equipment to the event as it will be refused entry.
Trading & Commercial Activity
- Only those specifically authorised by Field Day to undertake trading or commercial activity at the event may do so.
- It is prohibited to undertake marketing activity (such as flyering, postering or any other form of advertising in any media) at the event, or anywhere in Victoria Park.
- Artists listed not in order of appearance
- The billed music and attractions line-up and times may be subject to change at any time without notice.
- Strobe lighting, lasers and smoke / haze effects and other special effects may be used in some performances.
- Please consider that exposure to loud music can damage hearing.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed spaces at the event.
- Field Day is an outdoor event. Please bring suitable clothing and footwear. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
- Field Day will not accept responsibility for any damage or loss of personal items at the event. Please report any losses at the Welfare tent on site