The very best of all things scuba diving will be on offer at the 2016 London International Dive Show (LIDS 2016).
Boasting around 100 exhibitors, the show will also feature diving attractions including a try-dive pool, in-hall displays and free talks by diving's leading experts. LIDS 2016 will give visitors the chance to browse and buy diving equipment, training courses and holidays.
It will also feature:
• Top diving speakers including Monty Halls, Paul Rose and Andy Torbet
• New Dive Gear Display • Training advice from beginner level upwards from the world's top instructors
• Free presentations covering topics ranging from exploring wrecks to diving with sharks
• Caribbean Village and British Isles Diving Experience
• Try-Dive Pool and Discover Scuba Mini-Theatre
Owned and organised by DIVER Group, LIDS 2016 takes place from 11-14 February alongside The Telegraph Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show, the Triathlon Show: London, and The London Bike Show.
A single ticket gives visitors access to all four events!
See our full ticket terms and conditions below:
1. Tickets are not refundable.
2. Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold. Resale of tickets will render them void.
3. Visitors will not be allowed admission to this show without a valid ticket.
4. For the safety of visitors to the show, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may, on occasions conduct security searches.
5. Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6. We will use your information to keep you up to date on The London International Dive Show. By ordering a ticket via Ticket Arena you consent to being contacted about future Shows and other Telegraph Events. To opt out of these communications please contact email@example.com from the email address used to book tickets.
7.The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the show due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets. 8. The Organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the show as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor.
9. The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Show.
10. Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes during the show.
11. The promotion of products and services and the sale of any articles is strictly forbidden in the gangways or anywhere on the Exhibition premises except with the written permission of the Organisers, and the Organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition.