Lost in Ibiza Boat Party
Lost In Ibiza boat parties is back for summer 2019 and present another fantastic range of party packages.
Sailing from San Antonio every Wednesday from 12 June until 2 October, Lost In Ibiza provides a sunset trip through the underground world of house music while cruising along the beautiful Ibiza coastline. Leaving the San Antonio harbour at 18:00 (17:00 for September departures and 15:00 for opening and closing departure!), you can enjoy some of the hottest acts on the double-decked 250 capacity catamaran, equipped with a thumping Funktion 1 sound system.
To give you an idea, some of the acts on the boat in past years included Alan Fitzpatrick, Jamie Roy, Doorly, Max Chapman, Jacky (& Friends), Richy Ahmed, Detlef amongst others. This is one of the few boat parties to have big-name underground DJs.
Let's take one thing at the time because the party actually already starts before you board the boat: the warm-up kicks off in San Antonio's RIO bar. There you check in for the boat and get to enjoy the views from its rooftop terrace and bust your first moves in the venue's club room. Once nicely in the groove, you hit the boat in perfect time to enjoy Ibiza's famous sunset aboard.
The fun then continues further after the boat party if you get any of the package deals: The Lost In Paradise combo includes a free bus on Wednesday night after the boat, taking you directly to DC10 and into one of the island's most talked-about parties, Jamie Jones' Paradise. The Totally Lost combo furthermore includes entry to ABODE at Amnesia on Thursday night as well as entry to Cuckoo Land at Ibiza Rocks Hotel on Friday daytime. What a package!
This year you get to choose between three ticket types:
• Lost At Sea ticket includes the warm-up at RIO and the boat party with 4 drinks (beer, sangria, wine or water)
• Lost In Paradise combo ticket: includes the warm-up at RIO, the boat Party (4 drinks included; beer, sangria, wine or water) as well as free bus and entry to Paradise at DC10 on Wednesday night
• Totally Lost combo ticket: includes the warm-up at Rio, the boat Party (4 drinks included; beer, sangria, wine or water), free bus and entry to Paradise at DC10 on Wednesday night as well as entry to ABODE at Amnesia on Thursday night plus entry to Cuckoo Land at Ibiza Rocks Hotel on Friday daytime
• The Lost At Sea ticket includes the boat party with 4 drinks included (choice of beer, sangria, wine or water) and the warm up at RIO Bar
• The Lost In Paradise combo ticket moreover includes free bus and entry to Paradise at DC10 on Wednesday night (entry strictly before midnight). For Paradise at DC10, the free bus to the venue departs the San Antonio bus station at 23:00h (so be there 10 minutes before!). If you miss the bus or you simply want to go on your own, keep in mind you must arrive at DC10 at least 20mins before midnight to guarantee entry by midnight.
• The Totally Lost combo ticket includes all of the Paradise combo ticket plus entry to ABODE at Amnesia on Thursday night (entry before 01:00) as well as entry to Cuckoo Land at Ibiza Rocks Hotel on Friday daytime (entry before 15:00)
• Boat departure times: regular schedule 18:00 - 21:30. September schedule 17:00 - 20:30 because of the earlier sunset. Opening and closing boat party schedule: 15:00 - 18:30 so you can hit Paradise opening/closing party at DC10 early (extended opening hours with 18:00 start).
• You must exchange your printed ticket for the boat boarding pass at RIO Bar in San Antonio on the day of the event. Pre-party with ticket exchange starts three hours before boat departure at RIO Bar, last arrival at pre-party two hours before departure. Package ticket holders also get their coach pass and wristbands for Paradise at DC10, ABODE at Amnesia and Cuckoo Land at Ibiza Rocks Hotel at the check-in.
• The Lost In Ibiza boat leaves from the area opposite the fountains in the middle of San Antonio. Do NOT go to the harbour directly - you must check-in at the pre-party at bar RIO. No refunds for late arrivals at either ticket exchange or boat so don't be late!