Spring Bank Holiday Sunday 27th May sees the first ever soul & reggae festival of its kind to hit the North of England...
Love 4 Music Festival
Check out the lineup:
Gwen Dickey (Rose Royce)
Carl McIntosh (Loose Ends)
Hosted by Chris Goldfinger
Plus DJ sets from the North West's finest DJ's playing all your favourite soul and reggae anthems!
Other experiences to enjoy on the day include:
World Street Food | Craft & Culture | & More!
With soul, funk and reggae music currently underrepresented in the North of England, the Love 4 Music Festival promises to give fans of this music a chance to see A-list artists perform without the need for a trip to London! The organisers say “the main goal in organising this event is to provide a fun day where a wide group of different cultures can come together within the North of England. The Love 4 Music Festival 2018 will be an inaugural live, outdoor event with music from different genres.”
• “We can’t even remember the last time we ever played in Huddersfield, so we are definitely happy to be part of this event- Much Love” Aswad
• “The North of England needs more events aimed at soul, reggae and funk lovers. I’m delighted to be performing at the first Love4Music Festival which promises to deliver great music and a party atmosphere for knowledgeable music fans!” Alexander O’Neal
• "It is great that the Love 4 Music festival is dedicated to paying homage to soul music and I am happy to be honoured" Gwen Dickey (Rose Royse)
• “Soul and reggae music has played an important role in British history. The music and the scene has helped break cultural barriers, due to the infectious beats of soul and reggae. A dedicated festival to the genre is a great step in the right direction for music festivals in the UK.” Omar
• “A festival for soul and reggae music is a great event for the UK. Nostalgia is a wonderful thing taking people back to the music they grew up with and still love today. Great music lasts forever.”Janet Kay
• “Music really connects people together. Soul and reggae are uplifting and I am happy to be part of a festival that showcases such wonderful music”Carroll Thompson
** Parking Information**
We strongly recommend festival goers utilise public transport to travel to the festival as parking around the festival will be extremely restricted:
• Parking on Spaines Road is not permitted
• Every road that leads off Spaines Road will be residents only parking
• There will be a temporary road closure in place between Greenhouse Road J/O Spaines Road, HD2 2PZ and Richmond Avenue J/O Crowthorne Avenue, HD2 2QH, (These roads will be residents only)
• There will be signage placed around Huddersfield locating the designated car parks.