The Madness tour runs from May to September 2015, taking place at some of the greatest sporting venues around the country, including racecourses, cricket grounds, rugby and football stadiums. These shows will offer the concertgoers the unique experience of an outdoor event with a festival vibe, set within these iconic huge green spaces.
· No cameras, video cameras or audio recording devices
· No food, bottles or cans, cardboard container drinks
· No alcohol or illegal substances
· Children aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times
· A blue badge or proof of receipt of DLA must be presented in order to access the disabled Viewing Platform. Disabled ticket holders only*.
· Must be 18 or over to enter the beer garden, ID must be shown at entrance
· Umbrellas permitted but must be taken down for the show
· Dogs are not permitted
· Deckchairs, Gazebos and tents are prohibited
· No smoking in the arena except at designated smoking points.
· In order to best accommodate the customers' needs, we request that all queries regarding accessible ticketing be relayed direct to the venue. Telephone Number(s): 0871 971 1222 Service Hours: Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm.
· All gate times may be subject to change
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ON THE PITCH, IN ANY OF THE STANDS, WALKWAYS OR STAIRCASES. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS POLICY ALSO PROHIBITS THE USE OF ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES. There are designated areas for both smoking and extinguishing smoking materials at the rears of the various stands around the ground. Please ensure these are used.
Liz Hobbs Group Ltd