Panchakarma Treatment Center in India
Rishikul Ayurshala invites you to develop a rudimentary comprehension of the eccentric concept of holistic way of healing with the help of Ayurveda. It promotes the rejuvenation and restoration of the balance between the body, mind, and spirit. The philosophy of Ayurveda is to focus on the healing process, without any side-effects of medicines that promotes longevity. Even the texts of Ayurveda state the twin concepts of balance and connectedness. Rishikul Ayurshala conducts various courses and treatments such as Beauty therapy, weight loss, rejuvenation, anti-stress and Panchakarma Treatment in India.
Rishikul Ayurshala welcomes you to the beautiful land of greenery, sea-beaches, and tranquility at Ayurveda school in India. Be a part of Ayurveda Courses in Kerala, to understand the curative and preventive methods of healing. This treatment emphasizes on the five therapies for the detoxification and purification of the human body. The five steps such as Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana emphasizes on removing the accumulated toxins from your body leading to the rejuvenation of body, soul and mind.
• It focuses on the cleansing and removal of the toxins from the body for purification
• It helps in generating opening of the blocked channels leading which helps in smooth flowing of nutrients and blood
• Enhances your strength and increase your endurance level
• It brings the three doshas – Vata, Kapha and Pitta in equilibrium
• Helps your digestive system to work properly
• It calms your nervous system which allows your brain to relax
• Also, enriches your metabolism
• It enhances your resistance power and so your immunity increases
• It helps in fighting anxiety, panic attacks and reduces the stress level
• Vamana which is the first step of the treatment, encourages the removal of vitiated doshas from your body
• Virechana is the second step focused on flushing out all the toxins from the rectum. The motive is to correct the mitigated doshas and pitta
• Naysa encourages in administering the herbal solutions, and medicated oils, through nostrils. It aims at relaxing the head region and eradicates the migraine pain
• Basti is a process of extricating the toxins from your body with the help of herbal oils
• Rakhtmokshana is a process of cleansing the blood to make your blood free from all the toxicity and impurities
Facilities: Food and Accommodation
Stay at the comfortable, spacious, and peaceful accommodation facility to understand the deep conceptual theories of the Yogic lifestyle. The students are provided all the basic facilities including fans, attached washrooms, Wi-Fi and a tranquil atmosphere to indulge in the seraphic aura. The Yogic meal which is immensely nutritious and has medicinal properties is served thrice a day. The food is specially prepared by the certified and experienced chefs that every student is well-fed and satisfied.
About Rishikul Ayurshala
Rishikul Ayurshala is a certified Yoga School that strives to disseminate the philosophy of Ayurveda on a wider perspective. In this process of making people aware of the ecstatic concept of Ayurveda, it conducts many Ayurvedic treatments and courses. The idea is to propagate the Vedic ideologies of Ayurveda in a modern way to build a strong, healthy and aware society, mentally and physically.