ADVANCE TICKETS ARE NOW OFF SALE. TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE VENUE BOX OFFICE.
SalonQP is Europe’s leading watch show, with an international reach and the recognition of significant luxury names, collectors and industry professionals. A key date in the global luxury calendar, it unites an exceptional collection of leading horological marques, from grandes maisons to independent watchmakers, and puts many of the finest watches on Earth before an audience of thousands.
Celebrating some of the most inventive thinking and finest craftsmanship in the world, it enables exhibiting brands to engage with an interested and active audience in a way that no other channel can match.
The show takes place at the Saatchi Gallery, a venue chosen for its space, location and prestige as London’s leading, independent contemporary art gallery. Throughout the event, SalonQP hosts a series of talks, seminars and workshops designed to give visitors a truly memorable and engaging experience.
See our full ticket terms and conditions below:
1) Tickets are not refundable.
2) Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold. Resale of tickets will render them void.
3) Visitors will not be allowed admission to this show without a valid ticket.
4) For the safety of visitors to the show, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may, on occasions conduct security searches.
5) Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6) We will use your information to keep you up to date on SalonQP. By ordering a ticket via Ticket Arena you consent to being contacted about future SalonQP events and other Telegraph Events.
7) The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the show due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
8) The Organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the show as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor.
9) The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Show.
10) Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes during the show.
11) The promotion of products and services and the sale of any articles is strictly forbidden in the gangways or anywhere on the Exhibition premises except with the written permission of the Organisers, and the Organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition.
12) All discount codes apply to advance adult tickets only, unless stated otherwise.