The Big Bank Holiday Sesh // Free Entry
This bank holiday Sunday we open our doors (all 16 of them) to welcome you all to our biggest party to date!
By day & by night you can expect:
☞ 4 Rooms Of Music
☞ Festival Atmosphere
☞ Drink Offers
☞ Free Entry
☞ Live Performances
☞ Street Food
▬ Lineup ▬
(Site Plan TBA)
- 33 b2b Rufus (Endless City)
- Concordia b2b Subconscious b2b Marvin Parks (Witch)
- Cuil (Pinnacle Sound)
- Hwood (Meld.)
- M-arble (Next Of Kin)
- Mike Drones (Out of Space)
- Pip (Overture)
- Similar Thoughts (Dusk Events)
- Tom Langur (Compact Disc-o)
- Anatta Sound
- Funk'd UP Takeover
- Solid Steppa Sound & Anya Asia
License To Jungle: DJ SA, Diverge, Northern Scum, Shockdj, DJ LD50, Pixl.
Overflow: Transcript & Ionian.
Vision State: Revaux, Aperio, MC Subliminal.
- Live in the Hive
- Featuring Nolasco, Maebh, Max Lilleyman, The Harriets, Katie Dean and Felka.
+Many More TBA.
▬ ■ Bus Beverages ■ ▬
We take pride in providing a wide range of drinks to suit everybody’s taste & wallets! From luxury cocktails & IPA’s to our highly rated Bus Station Beer and Cider, our bar has something for everyone.
(Don’t be in the dark: www.wearetheloop.co.uk)
The Old Red Bus Station, 104 Vicar Lane, LS2 7NL, Leeds.
The Old Red Bus Station
Club NightView More