The London Bike Show 2016
The London Bike Show 2016
The London Bike Show returns to London’s ExCeL from 11 – 14 February 2016, promising an exciting experience for every kind of cyclist. Whether road cycling, mountain biking, BMX, cycle cross, a family cycle at the weekend or commuting to work is your thing – you’ll find plenty to interest you and have a great day at the Show!
As well as being able to see the latest bikes, clothing, components and accessories, you will also be able to enjoy our fantastic attractions. Brand new in 2016 The London Bike Show presents Air to the Throne, the most exciting UK freestyle mountain biking competition and from 1-2-1 assessments with performance experts, to hearing from cycling legends in the Cycling Performance Theatre, there will be everything you need from the world of cycling.
* BF - a booking fee applies to advance tickets
Terms & Conditions
See our full ticket terms and conditions below:
1. Tickets are not refundable.
2. Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold. Resale of tickets will render them void.
3. Visitors will not be allowed admission to this show without a valid ticket.
4. For the safety of visitors to the show, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may, on occasions conduct security searches.
5. Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6. We will use your information to keep you up to date on The London Bike Show. By ordering a ticket via Ticket Arena you consent to being contacted about future Shows and other Telegraph Events. To opt out of these communications please contact firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address used to book tickets.
7.The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the show due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
8. The Organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the show as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor.
9. The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Show.
10. Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes during the show.
11. The promotion of products and services and the sale of any articles is strictly forbidden in the gangways or anywhere on the Exhibition premises except with the written permission of the Organisers, and the Organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition.
The London Bike Show