The Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Show North
About The Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Show North
After a successful launch event in 2013, the show returns, bigger and better, for its second year.
Thousands of visitors to the show will be able to enjoy a rail feature with demos, après ski style bars, alpine food, resorts from around the world and over 100 stands showcasing the best in winter sports.
Whether you plan to attend the show with family, friends or colleagues; The Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Show North has something for everyone. Join us for your start to the winter season this October!
Terms & Conditions
See our full ticket terms and conditions below:
1) Tickets are not refundable.
2) Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold. Resale of tickets will render them void.
3) Visitors will not be allowed admission to this show without a valid ticket.
4) For the safety of visitors to the show, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may, on occasions conduct security searches.
5) Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6) We will use your information to keep you up to date on The Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Shows. By ordering a ticket via Ticket Arena you consent to being contacted about future The Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Shows and other Telegraph Events. To opt out of these communications please contact firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address used to book tickets.
7) The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the show due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
8) The Organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the show as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor.
9) The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Show.
10) Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes during the show.
11) The promotion of products and services and the sale of any articles is strictly forbidden in the gangways or anywhere on the Exhibition premises except with the written permission of the Organisers, and the Organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition.
12) All discount codes apply to advance adult tickets only, unless stated otherwise.
Chill Factore Terms & Conditions
Offer available is a 1 hour FREE Lift Pass at Chill Factore per person, to any adult that’s booked a ticket to the Ski & Snowboard Show North. Tickets for the free 1 hour Lift Pass must be picked up from the Chill Factore stand on the day. Lift passes must be redeemed before the end of August 2015. Lift Passes redeemed before 31st March cannot be pre-booked (can only be used on site at the Chill Factore. Subject to availability. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Management reserves the right to remove offer at any time without prior notice. Standard Chill Factore Terms and Conditions apply.
Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Show