The Telegraph Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show is the UK’s largest exhibition for adventurous people, taking place 11 – 14 February 2016, at London’s ExCeL.
Whether you’re passionate about travelling, photography, climbing, watersports or you’re in the market for some new gear – you’re sure to find everything you need and have a great day at the show. If you are planning your next challenge, Kilimanjaro or Everest base camp or simply enjoy exploring the British countryside, the Show will have something for you. The show is suitable for the whole family and features ‘Have a Go’ activities including climbing, obstacle courses, fantastic speakers, experts and much more.
* BF - a booking fee applies to advance tickets
See our full ticket terms and conditions below:
1. Tickets are not refundable.
2. Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold. Resale of tickets will render them void.
3. Visitors will not be allowed admission to this show without a valid ticket.
4. For the safety of visitors to the show, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may, on occasions conduct security searches.
5. Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6. We will use your information to keep you up to date on The Telegraph Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show. By ordering a ticket via Ticket Arena you consent to being contacted about future Shows and other Telegraph Events. To opt out of these communications please contact email@example.com from the email address used to book tickets.
7. The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the show due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
8. The Organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the show as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor.
9. The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Show.
10.Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes during the show.
11. The promotion of products and services and the sale of any articles is strictly forbidden in the gangways or anywhere on the Exhibition premises except with the written permission of the Organisers, and the Organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition.
Telergraph Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show