The Telegraph Cruise Show - Sunday 10 January 2016
About The Telegraph Cruise Show
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE VENUE BOX OFFICE.
Created for our readers and inspired by our wealth of cruise content, The Telegraph Cruise Show brings together travel journalists and celebrities, more than 50 of the top cruise lines, free advice and guidance from cruise experts, and amazing deals, discounts and competitions.
Whether you prefer luxury indulgence on the high seas or the delights of a river cruise, immerse yourself in the best cultural experiences and holiday ideas from every corner of the globe.
Ticket terms and conditions
- Tickets are not refundable.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold. Resale of tickets will render them void.
- Visitors will not be allowed admission to this show without a valid ticket.
- For the safety of visitors to the show, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may, on occasions conduct security searches.
- Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the show due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
- The Organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the show as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor.
- The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the show.
- Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes during the show.
- The promotion of products and services and the sale of any articles is strictly forbidden in the gangways or anywhere on the Exhibition premises except with the written permission of the Organisers, and the Organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition.
The Telegraph Cruise Show