Wilderness Festival 2017
Wilderness Festival 2017 - Event Information
- Ticket holders 16 years old and under are not allowed in the arena after 11pm.
- Children aged 10 years old and under are not allowed in the arena or campsites unaccompanied at anytime. Must be accompanied by an adult OVER 18 years old.
- Children 17 years and under MUST camp in the same location as their families and/or guardians.
- By purchasing a Child (0 – 5 years old), Junior (6 – 12 years old) or Teen (13 – 17 years old) Ticket you are confirming that you are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian for the child or young person for whom you are purchasing.
- 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 and over at all times.
The First Announcement in full...
Live Music & Dancing...
The Wilderness Main Stage With BBC Music
Two Door Cinema Club
First Aid Kit
Michael Kiwanuka ~ Toots & The Maytals ~ Aurora Uk Exclusive
Ray Blk ~ Hudson Taylor ~ Louis Berry
The Correspondents ~ The Turbans ~ Sigrid ~ The Ska Vengers
Brian Deady ~ Ten Fe ~ Tender Central ~ Catherine Mcgrath
Parties In The Forest...
Jackmaster ~ Artwork
Nightmares On Wax Dj Set
Crazy P ~ Pbr Streetgang ~ Mr Doris
Peak & Swift ~ Waifs & Strays And Itchy Rich
Futureboogie ~ Hot Blood
Banquets & Feasting...
Yotam Ottolenghi ~ Nuno Mendes ~ Thomasina Miers
Angela Hartnett’s Cafe Murano
Petersham Nurseries ~ The Pig ~ Patty & Bun
The Chef’s Table
Tommy Banks (Black Swan)
Robin Gill (The Dairy) ~ Hamish Brown (Roka)
Merlin Labron-Johnson (Portland, Clipstone)
The Dining Room
Berber & Q ~ Breddos ~ Kricket ~ Frenchie ~ Bao ~ Bubbledogs
World-Class Music, Theatre & Dance
An Evening With Ronnie Scott’s Presenting Lucky Peterson
Academy Award And Bafta 2017 Nominee Hauschka
A Sunday Of Nina Simone With The Wilderness Orchestra
Sadler’s Wells ~ Company Wayne Mcgregor
Alex Mendham And His Orchestra
Introducing Live Daft Punk Reimagined
Hip Hop Karaoke ~ Film Score Show
Age Of L.U.N.A ~ Honeyfeet
Camden People’s Theatre Presents ‘all The Right Notes’ & ‘the Big Bang’
Rogue Theatre Presents ‘rogue Tales From Wild Places’
‘all The Things I Lied About’ By Katie Bonna
‘undercover’ A Stealth Spy Mission
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Daytime in the fields…
The Atrium Supported By Time Out
The Travelling Folk Barn
With Front Room Songs, Woodburner, Two For Joy & The Local
My Baby ~ The Breath ~ Lena Laki
Black Peaches ~ Josienne Clark And Ben Walker
Nina Harries ~ The Monster Ceilidh Band ~ Richi Jones
The Anatomy Of Frank ~ Rainbrother ~ Bayou Seco
‘the Big Barn Dance’ With Cut A Shine
We Singing Colours ~ Nadine Khouri
Hot Rock Pilgrims ~ Faith I Branko ~ Mellah
James Riley ~ The Cash Cows
The Relatives ~ Fell
Yolanda Eyama & Afro World Groove
The Return Of Festival Favourites…
The Saturday Night Spectacular / The Wilderness Cricket Match
The Secret Post Office / The Playhouse / The Club House Championships
Explore The Night Realm…
The Love Hotel
Movimientos’ Tropical Dance Party
At The Carousel
The Shotgun Wedding Show ~ Voodoo Rising Party ~ The Sunday Stampede
Talks & Debates
Tate Britain - The School Of Life ~ Frontline Club ~ The Rsa
Pen International ~ Greenpeace Uk ~ Sunday Assembly
Sunday Papers Live
Salon London: Gigantic Ideas Of The Year
Round Table Debates
Wilderness Utopias: The Future Of The Democracy ~ State Of The Nation
Fake News Quiz ~ Conversations From The Edge
Seek Out Mass Gatherings…
Get Married With Shesus & The Sistas
The Big Swing Challenge With Swing Patrol
Daily Mass Yoga With Stretch
The Club House ‘winners Party’ ~ Comedy Every Night At The Forum
Cabaret With Missy Fatale ~ Fireside Sing-A-Longs & Storytelling
The Lakeside Spa ~ The Sanctuary
Xtend Barre Studio ~ Fierce Grace
The Life Centre ~ Sangye Yoga School~ Stretch
Yogi Ashokananda ~ G-Love ~ Pilates
Acroyoga ~ Hip Hop Yoga ~ Yoga Rave
Neal’s Yard Remedies Massages & Facials
The Great Outdoors
Wild Swimming ~ Archery ~ Wild Medicine Walks
Foraging & Butchery With Hunter Gather Cook ~ Horse Riding ~ Fly Fishing
Boating ~ Forest Bike Adventures ~ Midnight Runners
Nature Walks With Wild Capital ~ Cotswold Natural Mindfulness Walks
The Art Studio ~ Green Crafts Village ~ Haus Of Victorinox
Art Macabre ~ The Indytute
Taxidermy & Butterfly Setting With A Curious Invitation
Pimp My Pineapple With Christabel’s
Release Your Inner Cartoonist With Harry Venning
Rustic Carpentry / Jewellery Making / Chalk Sculpting
Leather Crafts / Metal Work / Stone Carving
Storystock ~ Polka Theatre ~ Pachamama Crafts
Flying Seagulls ~ Cabrito ~ Sharky & George
Green Caterpillar Overnight Camps ~
Mortimer Nannies ~ Curious Company
Gathering Places And Cocktail Spaces…
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Bar ~ The Peacock Bar
Orchard Pig Cider Barn ~ The Sipsmith Gin Distillery
The Meantime Tank Bar ~ Pimm’s Croquet Club
When you go to purchase your ticket you will be asked to choose which campsite you wish to stay in. These tickets will still give you access to the festival for the whole weekend but it helps us ensure that everyone has enough space to set up camp.
We want to make sure that everyone enjoys Wilderness as much as possible. We realise that for some this might mean rising with the sun for an early morning meditation class or wild run, whilst for others this might mean dancing through the night. It is for this reason that you choose where you want to camp when you buy your ticket. Make sure that if you want to camp with friends/family that you all buy tickets to the same campsite and arrive together to ensure you get to camp with your group.
FAMILY CAMPING – Ideal for families, please choose this option if you are bringing small children, this campsite includes baby changing facilities and family welfare. It is the closest free campsite to the arena and the closest campsite to the kid’s area to help those little legs.
QUIET CAMPING – Further away from the arena and therefore quieter. Personal / portable sound systems are not permitted, we ask you not to bring children under the age of 8 and to keep the noise down after 22:00. Ideal if you want to get some shut eye.
GENERAL CAMPING – This camp is perched alongside the swimming and boating lakes and is close to the festival arena.
LIVE-IN VEHICLE CAMPING - You must purchase a Live-In Vehicle Pass for your vehicle alongside a festival ticket per person in order to stay in this campsite. Please note that no tents are allowed in this campsite and there will be no power or water hook-ups available.
LIVE-IN VEHICLES TERMS & CONDITIONS
· No tents or gazebos are allowed in the live-in vehicle area.
· Awnings attached to your vehicle are allowed if there is space. No other secondary structures can be erected including gazebos.
· Trailer tents are not allowed.
· There are NO water or electricity hook-ups available for individual live-in vehicles; however there will be a water point in the area for general use.
· Propane or Butane cylinders must be under 7kg . No more than 1 cylinder per vehicle.
· Read more HERE about restricted items.
· Live-In Vehicle Passes are only valid with a Live-In Vehicle Camping festival ticket per person.
· Live-In Vehicle Passes must be purchased in advance. Please purchase them at the same as your festival ticket, and be aware this is a popular ticket and they will sell out early.
· Each person within the vehicle must be sleeping in the vehicle and have a valid Live-In Vehicle Camping festival wristband.
· All Live-In Vehicles will be subject to search as a condition of entry.
· Unsuitable vehicles with Live-In Vehicle tickets – including unconverted vans – will not be allowed entry and will be sent to one of the festival car parks. N.B. We can accommodate a limited number of tour buses by prior agreement only at an additional cost.
· These vehicles will only be allowed in the fields if they have living accommodation with fitted sleeping facilities and either fitted cooking or washing facilities.
· The decision that your Live-In Vehicle meets with our criteria is made by the Live-In Vehicle campsite area manager and their decision is final.
· If you are unsure if your vehicle meets requirements then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook with a picture and we will let you know.
· The Live-In Vehicle campsite is the only place where ticket holders can sleep in their vehicles, and you will not be able to sleep in it in the car park. It is contrary to our licence to allow this; security patrols will not permit sleeping in any vehicles in these car parks.
· The towing vehicle may remain in the Live-In Vehicle campsite field for the duration of the festival.
· There will be tipping points for Live-In Vehicle chemical toilets, situated near the toilets blocks with-in their area.
· There is no re-entry for Live-In Vehicles that leave the site during the event.