Container Yard: Bitch, Please!
Bitch Please! Summer Season is well on the way, hun!
Adding the sass, of course, will be our troupe of Bitch, Please! performers and our residents of Bristol! We cannot wait to Vogue under the stars and with you and bring the SASS back to the salty shores! Bristol's biggest party starter makes for a sit-down session you won't want to miss. It's time to dust off those short shorts, leotards, leggings and harnesses because we're back!
This is an LGBTQ++ event. B, Please! and Motion are committed to creating a safe space for all individuals and operate a zero-tolerance policy towards any behaviour that does not support our ethos. We're here to party, stay safe, and be one!
FYI: This event will be seated and outdoor. In case it rains, we've got you covered LITERALLY. There is a limited number of tables available, so we advise you to be quick!
* Please wear a face mask when entering the venue, until you are sat at your table. We also ask you to wear one when visiting the toilets.
* Respect the social distancing rules in the queue and venue. Once you have been shown to your table, please remain seated unless you need the bathroom.
* We have multiple sanitiser points throughout the venue, please make use of them.
* Please do not raise your voice – this is to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
* Table service is in operation. Instructions will be issued once seated
You must not attend any of our events if and should not leave home if you or someone you live with has any of the following:
* a high temperature
* a new, continuous cough
* a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste