Parklife 2020 - Event Information
Heading into its 11th year and now firmly established as one of the UKs major festivals Parklife takes place on Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th June 2020 in Manchester. Over 75 thousand people per day will descend on Heaton Park from across the UK for this huge celebration marking the official start to the summer.
This year’s festival will feature a mammoth line up including some of the biggest names in the world in urban, grime, indie & pop plus an all star DJ line up, curated by The Warehouse Project. Heaton Park provides the perfect setting to explore 8 arenas of music including 3 brand new custom built outdoor stages totally unique to Parklife, plus custom art installations, roaming performers, a brand new VIP area & theme for 2020 and plenty of hidden surprises.
Event Terms & Conditions
Do obey the laws of the land. Drugs are no more legal at a festival than in the outside world. Drug dealing and consumption will not be tolerated. Parklife has zero tolerance for legal highs.
- No alcohol or liquids of any kind
- No drugs including ‘legal highs’
- No knives or weapons
- No aerosols, sprays or pressurised containers permitted
- No Glass
- No Umbrellas
- Admission is subject to search
- No under 17’s - 17 year olds must be accompanied by a responsible guardian aged 18 or over. (Maximum of 4 under 18's per responsible guardian).
- No food
- No perfumes or aftershaves
- No dogs & especially no cats
- No flares or fireworks
- No bikes
- No re-entry
- No Man-Bags
- No Selfie-Sticks
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission
- Please note valid I.D. is required upon entry.
- Accepted forms of I.D. are:
- in date passport
- in date driving license (provisional accepted)
- in date citizen card"
- Official primary outlet
- Verified STAR member
- Secure checkout
No under 17’s - 17 year olds must be accompanied by a responsible guardian. (Maximum of 4 X 17 year olds per responsible guardian). 16 Year olds will not be permitted to enter Parklife and no refunds will be given. Proof of age will be required. Opening Times: Saturday 8th June 2019: 10.30hrs – 23.00 Sunday 9th June 2019: 11.30 hrs – 23.00 Last entry into the festival is 17.00 daily. No re-admittance allowed after leaving the festival site.
No under 17’s - 17 year olds must be accompanied by a responsible guardian. (Maximum of 4 X 17 year olds per responsible guardian). 16 Year olds will not be permitted to enter Parklife and no refunds will be given. Proof of age will be required.