How Payment Plan works
Payment Plan allows you to easily spread the cost of your order into monthly payments, allowing you to secure your ticket today for a fraction of the total cost. All monthly instalments are inclusive of ticket price, booking, delivery and payment plan fees.
If you cancel your payment card for any reason please email email@example.com before your next payment is due.
Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
- Your initial payment will leave your account the day you make the purchase.
- The remaining balance will be automatically debited from your card every month on the same date as the original payment.
- You must make sure that you have sufficient funds in your account on the monthly payment date.
- You will be debited from the same card used for the initial payment.
- All payments are non-refundable. Should you fail to make a payment successfully, or decide you no longer wish to attend the event, you will not be entitled to a refund of any monies that have been paid.
- By proceeding with the initial payment you accept the terms and conditions of the Payment Plan facility and authorise Ticket Arena LTD to charge your selected payment card for the amounts above in respect of tickets for as and when they become due.
- You understand that should you wish to cancel the debit authority you will need to contact Ticket Arena LTD in writing.
Please note this is NOT a Direct Debit, if you change your card you do need to update your account